Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Fuck Yeah!

Just wanted to drop a line to each and everyone of you. Thank you! Above and beyond is all I can say. The amount of readers here is absolutely killer!! In all my days of doing a print zine, I could only dream of the amount of people stopping by here.

If you're a fan of my writing, well fuck yeah! because there's some truly amazing things happening right now. Things that I will share with you when the time is right, but I have to say it's unbelievable some of the opportunities coming my way. I've been doing this stuff for a long time but if some would've told me 2010 would be one of the best years to come my way, musically? Well I would've laughed.

So I'll be posting some stuff real soon, a lot of media updates, books, DVD's and of course more and more 'Old Metal Mag Moments.'

Thank You ALL, again.

Tom